Wednesday, May 7, 2008

i got my hair did!

Shes not sure how she feels about this yet...


So Dinah spent last weekend with her Granny-auntie Paula. Thank God for Auntie Paula because she managed to TAME Dinahs wild hair. Anybody who has paid enough attention would see how thick and unruly Dinahs hair is, she cries when you try to comb it. So I took it as a small miracle when I picked Dinah up Saturday night and she had little french braids in her hair. I wish i had of gotten a picture but i didint (sorry). Only half of her hair was done because I guess that halfway through the process she figured out she did not approve of this new "getting he hair did" thing (lol). So the next day i went and bought Babylove hair products and little scruchies and had a ball finishing up her hair. IT WAS THE CUTEST THING!!! As Trish so greatly put it "she had more barrettes, there was just barrettes everywhere!!!" (lol, once again). I really think that Dinah knows that she has a new look because looks at us with a look that says "eat your heart out" (lol).




So I just got my hair did and i need a mani-pedi!







"Eat your heart out!"





Pics and video taken 3/7/08

P.s. Dinah said Da-da clearly for the first time yesterday. She said it for like 2 minutes straight

1 comment:

Ebony said...

These pictures are so cute! I love her hair like that :-) smooches

Ebony